WARNING: This film uses broad terms, hyperbole and deliberately disparaging language entirely for the purpose of analysing misandry, and for NO other reason.
Looks at the portrayal of tough women, genius women and heroic women on our screens and the simultaneous attempt to relegate men.
• Are men shallow when it comes to courting?
• Arthur Schopenhauer on women
• Women, make-up and the visual lie
• Manipulation and women's hidden weapons
• Where are all the strong women?
• Women and computers are not generally the best match