This is a discussion on Some jokes... within the Fun & Humor anti misandry forums, part of the Chit chat (MAIN) category; Husband and wife..... BEFORE MARRIAGE: Husband - Aaah! ...At last! I can hardly wait! Wife - Do you want me ...
- 31st-March-2008 #1
Husband and wife.....
Husband - Aaah! ...At last! I can hardly wait!
Wife - Do you want me to leave?
Husband - No! Don't even think about it.
Wife - Do you love me?
Husband - Of course! Always have and always will!
Wife - Have you ever cheated on me?
Husband - No! Why are you even asking?
Wife - Will you kiss me?
Husband - Every chance I get!
Wife - Will you hit me?
Husband - Hell no! Are you crazy?!
Wife - Can I trust you?
Husband - Yes.
Wife - Darling!
AFTER MARRIAGE: read from bottom to top.
I call my wife Jane Austen.
Not because she writes beautifully, because of the constant period-drama.
I staggered out of the pub and down the street, until I was stopped by a copper.
He said, "Where do you think you're going in that state?"
I said, "I'm going to a lecture."
"Yeah, right," he said. "Who gives a lecture at this time of night?"
"My wife," I said.
- 31st-March-2008 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- Advertising world
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By RebelliousVanilla in forum Fun & HumorReplies: 6Last Post: 7th-November-2009, 06:31 PM
- By Popadibs in forum Fun & HumorReplies: 0Last Post: 11th-October-2009, 12:40 AM
- By Rebadow in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 18Last Post: 25th-October-2007, 11:03 PM
- By selkie in forum Fun & HumorReplies: 11Last Post: 26th-May-2007, 02:28 AM
- By zombiefarmer in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 11Last Post: 7th-October-2006, 06:38 PM