Announcement

Collapse

The Arcade is Open Again

Click the image to play games!

See more
See less

In ye ol' days, antimisandry used to have an arcade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In ye ol' days, antimisandry used to have an arcade...

And we dropped it due to resources.

However, we can afford some space - so it's back online

Clicky click click.

Play Arcade Games Here

The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com[/CENTER]

Re: In ye ol' days, antimisandry used to have an arcade...

Cool, but is the Arcade really worth it? I didn't use it much.
    ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
    Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Anti Misandry Notification:

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

[COLOR=red]~Politicians are just a group of lawyers over complicating life for everyone else.

~Political correctness is tyranny with manners. [/COLOR][COLOR=red] - Charlton Heston (1924-)[/COLOR]

Comment

And we dropped it due to resources.
        and here i thought it was dropped because i had all the high scores

Anti Misandry Notification:

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

marx wants it all to himself-i get the same message

how about finding a good game of 8 ball or snooker?

Comment

Quote from outdoors View Post

marx wants it all to himself-i get the same message

how about finding a good game of 8 ball or snooker?
          There's a good flash game on yahoo games...I think It's nine-ball though. But the angles and english are very good.
          [COLOR=red]~Politicians are just a group of lawyers over complicating life for everyone else.

~Political correctness is tyranny with manners. [/COLOR][COLOR=red] - Charlton Heston (1924-)[/COLOR]

Comment

How about putting Zelda: Wind Waker on there?
            [COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]If a father can't afford to pay for a child he will lose his drivers license, passport, go to jail, etc... If a mother can't afford to pay for a child she will get food stamps, medicaid welfare, etc...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Quote from Garak View Post
              How about putting Zelda: Wind Waker on there?
              Is there a flash version of that game?
              ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
              Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Quote from Tyrael View Post
                Is there a flash version of that game?
                No way Nintendo would allow that, the greedy fuckers. I was really just joking when I threw it out there.
                [COLOR=#000000][FONT=verdana]If a father can't afford to pay for a child he will lose his drivers license, passport, go to jail, etc... If a mother can't afford to pay for a child she will get food stamps, medicaid welfare, etc...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

seems all of the games are disabled to my user group-i don't recall belonging to any groups

Comment

Sorry about the permissions ... I'll get them resolved in a few moments

The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
                    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
                    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com[/CENTER]

Comment

Quote from Marx View Post
                      Sorry about the permissions ... I'll get them resolved in a few moments

(Now I'll never get anything done...to busy burning brain cells out on games)

Thanks Marx. icon10.gif
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Marx,

I would like to change my screen name to "Ultimatepenguinbloodysmasherguysupremeruler"

Just kidding...don't do that, I'd never be able to sign in to the forum.
                        Last edited by Bmiricle; 1st-October-2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
                        Working...
                        X