3D chess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D chess

Thanks to CitizenSmith for bringing to my attention, there is a slight issue with 3D Chess and it's scoring system.
    The game plays fine, but sadly it does not record any form of score. I had assumed it would, but alas, it does not.
    I've confirmed this myself, as per the attachment, but the issue is beyond the scope of my knowledge. Hence, I cannot do anything about it.

That aside, please enjoy the game.
    The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Re: 3D chess

I played chess and managed to get 2 extra queens, a few turns later i noticed the both turned to the computers colour and i couldnt control them anymore.

Comment

Re: 3D chess

That's feminists for you!!!
      The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
      --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
      (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
      Working...
      X