Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New competition - New Book "False Accusations" - Win a SIGNED copy!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New competition - New Book "False Accusations" - Win a SIGNED copy!!!!

Hi gang,

Many of you may recall our small but decidely excellent competition we ran on AM back in it's early days, where three people won a signed copy of the book "Rantings of a Single Male".

I've recently been contacted by another UK based author, Nik Greene, False Accusations.

Welcome to Facebook

Click image for larger version

Name:	app_full_proxy.php?app=4949752878&v=1&size=o&cksum=b4b915afab6569a304313724461fe6e5&src=http%3A%.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	563149

Accused of a crime he didn’t commit, author Nik Greene spent years trying to clear his name. Having moved his family to France to start a new life with newly adopted but troubled children, one morning his adopted daughter falsely accuses him of sexual assault. “Without a single thought that the girl was lying, her every word was accepted.” The female judge looked at him and spat the words, “You Monsieur Greene, are a paedophile and a pervert, and I have the authority to put you in prison for 20 years. I am going to make it my mission to do so.” He survived prison to tell his story.
    Dr Greene has eagerly agreed to front up a few SIGNED copies of his book for the lucky winner of our competition and will also be reciprocating a link back to AM on his facebook page.

Now here comes the difficult part... Both Dr Greene and I have discussed options, but are stumped for a worthy competition. So we want YOU to help us come up with a decent idea for the competition.

Obviously, it needs to be something we can verify on AM (as we're hosting it) and so it will be a written entry.

Ideas please?

The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com[/CENTER]

Re: New competition - New Book "False Accusations" - Win a SIGNED copy!!!!

Great thank you Marx good of you to put this up
    You can visit my site to learn a little more about the book to www.nikgreene.com
    My story involves bigotry on a grand scale, Not only was I a man confronted by 2 female judges but I was also an Englishman living in France 'Guilt personified'

Comment

How about:
      1) Write a press release (300-400 word, could have supporting information) for newspapers, magazines and journals talking about this book. The text must mention false sexual conduct accusations, www.nikgreene.com and antimisandry.com
      2) Nik's story happened in France. Could it happen in the UK? If so, who is at fault and who can correct it? Outline a strategy to gain fairness in considering accusations of sexual abuse.
      3) Some people will think "better to put someone in prison who didn't commit the crime, than risk having a paedophile loose in the streets." Develop a counter-debate that might convince them to change their attitude. Simply refuting what they believe isn't enough: you have to convince them.
      antimisandry.com

solving planetary misandry
      Feminism's ridiculous reality can be hard to separate from the laughably ridiculous.

I like females - I admire femininity - I despise feminism

Comment

Number 3 sounds like a good idea
        With my ordeal over the last few years I have had a number of people say that to me
        If marx agrees then thats fine

Comment

OK, #3 it is... I'll set it up shortly.

The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.

Comment

I may be too late, but I was going to suggest an essay detailing the ways in which an unsubstantiated accusation alone is sufficient to change the attitudes of everyone who comes in contact with the accused. I happen to believe this is a fundamental point - if everyone were to accept genuinely that a man is innocent until proven guilty (and not just pay lip service to the idea while convincing themselves that a monster has just been revealed in their midst), and continued to relate to him perfectly normally until and unless such proof were produced, then the false accusers would lose much of their power and there would be far less misery in the world.
            Civilisation: man's greatest, and most unappreciated, gift to women

Comment

Quote from paul parmenter View Post
              I may be too late, but I was going to suggest an essay detailing the ways in which an unsubstantiated accusation alone is sufficient to change the attitudes of everyone who comes in contact with the accused. I happen to believe this is a fundamental point - if everyone were to accept genuinely that a man is innocent until proven guilty (and not just pay lip service to the idea while convincing themselves that a monster has just been revealed in their midst), and continued to relate to him perfectly normally until and unless such proof were produced, then the false accusers would lose much of their power and there would be far less misery in the world.
              A very good point but in this day and age of TV and media conditioning, that negative drama is more interesting I don't think it would work.
              Reality TV whether it be 'big brother or x factor' has a program purely about the negative the positive good is kept to a minimum
              In my case even so called friends who were cornered in a group were happy to 'bash me' because the negative discussion was more exciting, very few of my friends turned around and said I don't want to discuss it until I hear more information.
              One of the French judges had double bigotry Not only was I a man but I was English too

Comment

Done some Googling and can't find any media coverage of Nik's case. This is very disturbing, so we really need to get the word out.

Some ideas for activism by forum members

1. Request the book at your local library
                2. Write a review on Amazon.
                3. Mention the book on your blog.
                [URL="http://hequal.wordpress.com/"][B]HEqual.wordpress.com
                [/B][IMG]http://antimisandry.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1053&dateline=1385534046[/IMG][/URL]

[B]twitter.com/HEqual_UK[/B]

[URL="http://www.therightsofman.typepad.co.uk/"][B][I][COLOR=Blue]www.therightsofman.typepad.co.uk[/COLOR][/URL]
                [/I][/B]

Comment

It Googles OK if you enter the name of the book and the author
                  It has only been released this week so am looking forward to developing this further
                  As a thank you to AM I will donate 10% from the first 3 months royalties to your fund too

Comment

I was wondering... about the competition, I had a bit of an idea and wanted feedback on it.

Before now I have written many letters in to my local rag and had a few published. One of them did the rounds on a few MRA boards... (though, I didn't take credit in order to keep my real name out of the mix).

Anyway, I was thinking about the #3 idea. Why not present the finished product of your work not only to AM as an entry into the competition - but to your local rag too!
                    Then, either take a snapshot of it on a camera and crop it (to cut out all the other stuff around your column) and finally upload it here as proof it was printed in a real newspaper or magazine. If you get it in print, you not only get your entry into this competition secured but I will also supply a 3 month gold membership so the winner can have a few benefits while plodding through the AM website. If you win the competition, it will be given for a year (in addition to the signed copy from Dr. Greene).

How does that sound folks?

For those who cannot take an image/copy of their published article, they could instead mail it to me directly and I will post it on their behalf.

Comment

Quote from Nicholas Greene View Post
                      A very good point but in this day and age of TV and media conditioning, that negative drama is more interesting I don't think it would work.
                      Reality TV whether it be 'big brother or x factor' has a program purely about the negative the positive good is kept to a minimum
                      In my case even so called friends who were cornered in a group were happy to 'bash me' because the negative discussion was more exciting, very few of my friends turned around and said I don't want to discuss it until I hear more information.
                      One of the French judges had double bigotry Not only was I a man but I was English too
                      Thanks for your comment Nicholas. But I was not suggesting that it would actually work - I am not so naive as to believe for one moment that human nature can be changed so radically and so easily. My intention was just to expose that dark side of human nature and try to get some awareness of the irrationality and unfairness of it. If this big human flaw were dragged out into the open eventually people might start questioning such behaviour. Even if only one person in your circle of acquantances took a stand and declared that they would treat you normally until such time as you had been proved guilty, that might make an impression - and be a great comfort to the falsely accused. Every great journey has to begin with the first step.
                      Civilisation: man's greatest, and most unappreciated, gift to women

Comment

You are totally right of course I wasn't suggesting you was wrong just making an observation of the negative human behaviour
                        I personally refuse to watch any 'reality' programs for these reasons

Comment

Quote from paul parmenter View Post
                          I may be too late, but I was going to suggest an essay detailing the ways in which an unsubstantiated accusation alone is sufficient to change the attitudes of everyone who comes in contact with the accused. I happen to believe this is a fundamental point - if everyone were to accept genuinely that a person is innocent until proven guilty (and not just pay lip service to the idea while convincing themselves that a monster has just been revealed in their midst), and continued to relate to him perfectly normally until and unless such proof were produced, then the false accusers would lose much of their power and there would be far less misery in the world.
                          Don't wanna be turning feminism on it's head now, just getting rid of it's machinations.

Nice idea. I've always been for the Socratic (perhaps quasi-Socratic, or some other intellectual - but effective nonetheless) tactic of dragging hypocrisy out into the open and making people perceive their double standards. If I grabbed me some decent statistics on carriers of the Downs Syndrome chromosome, I could shine light on the hypocrisy of criminalizing friggin' incest. (The rub lies in if you support legalisation of it, or criminalisation of the breeding of Downs carriers) And I would too. Just because it can be done - and if it can be done in this case, it's shining a light of some type on the truth.

This is cut-and-dry. Obvious. Yet wool has done to eyes what wool does best. It isn't foolish to fight human nature. It's merely foolish to fight it and expect an easy (or medium-term) victory. Most of human nature is societal. Evolutionary bounds do exist, but they're comparatively thin. Such a thing can be sensationalist to a degree as well. Not a bad thing in all cases. (AKA: get the ignorant (not foolish or stupid, merely) plebs to not only see the good side of what you promote, but the bad side of what you deride. The problem comes by striking the right balance.)
                          Don't be surprised if you don't see me often. Constantly being exposed to this kinda thing sorta depresses me.
                          Now a fan of playing Halo Reach on Xbox LIVE. May hand out my gamertag!

Comment

Just a suggestion but if you want to get the story out then contacting Bernard Chapin may be a good idea as he reviews these types of books on youtube frequently.
                            Chevalier.
                            "no greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for his brother."

Comment

"""Without a single thought that the girl was lying, her every word was accepted.” The female judge looked at him and spat the words, “You Monsieur Greene, are a paedophile and a pervert, and I have the authority to put you in prison for 20 years. I am going to make it my mission to do so.” """ said the feminit commissar

this of course is the attitude in the West of the law to the accused ;and, as we all know wimyn don't lie about being raped

the feminit courts don't apply objective law any but an ideology aka all men are potential rapists slavering for the main chance ! paradigm of the defunct USSR where if one was accused and arraigned then it remained only to be determined how long in the Gulags it would be

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
                              Working...
                              X