Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antimisandry was down for 10hours - and noone thought to let me know? LOL

Seriously, that's disappointing.

Many of you have my personal contact details and could have sent a text or an email. Instead, it was left. I've been out all day with my kids and only got back an hour or so back. I didn't come straight to AM, instead I was on IM talking to a friend for a while.

No IM's were left for me by any of those who have my Yahoo, MSN, Skype or even ICQ. Some of you have my home line & could've left a message, some of you have my mobile/cellular but none thought to text or ring.

Some of the admins have full access to the CP and could've rebooted - but none did.

That's disappointing.

Anyway, we're back online now! And that's good news!
    The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Re: Antimisandry was down for 10hours - and noone thought to let me know? LOL

i thought you were behind it for some technical reason....

Comment

If I'm responsible for the site going down a while, for an upgrade or suchlike, I always leave a visible note for all to see.

I'm amazed not one moderator or admin thought to contact me.
      The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.

Comment

My apologies Karl. I noticed earlier today (but went out for a while) and should have emailed you.

You are so often on the ball though that I thought you would have it in hand.
        When in need of a drink to Refresh the soul
        Drop into the Knight & Drummer Free House.
        Always leave a Comment as a tip.

Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
        Love the Sinner but not the Sin.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against Powers,
        against the Rulers of the Darkness of this world, against Spiritual Wickedness in high places.“
        (and within ourselves)

A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious. If you meet one on the road as you
        Go your Own Way, offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.

Comment

I was out all day, checked in this morning about 14 hours ago and the link didn't come up, though I did check to see if you were on YIM I didn't think to leave an offline message or shoot you an email about it. I assumed it was my internet connection or you piddling around with something. It was ok when I got back this evening and didn't think much of it.

Had I been poking about the internet all day as I tend to do sometimes and noticed it was down I'd have raised a flag. Since that wasn't the case I'm admonishing myself of blame.

Comment

I tried to get on a few times yesterday, the page didn't load, but neither did my Answerbag page, so I assumed it was my Internet connection playing up. If it happens again, and there is no visible message, I'll leave a message on FB for you.

Comment

As with other Karl, I was not around all day, or I would have certainly rebooted.. or at least have contacted you.

TMOTS

Comment

Sorry Karl, in the future I will think to contact you when that happens.

Comment

Word, man! I am a big fan of this site and I was worried for a minute. I get almost all of information on AntiMisandry, and I was really freaked out that I couldn't get in.

Comment

I was offline the whole duration unfortunately.

That said, now you've posted numerous contacts for the admin/moderator team - I can't see it happening again. Besides, AM is a resilient entity and every time we experience a setback we come back stronger.

Comment

Seems the site went down for a few hours again earlier. I wanted to convey my gratitude to the many folks who tried to contact me... Unfortunately, I was asleep after a night shift. I woke at 5pm and it was back online by 5:10.

Comment

I noticed the down-time, but thought it was deliberate for maintenance or upgrade. You should have a trustworthy partner help manage the server.
                        ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
                        Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Hey! I sent you a Skype message after a couple of hours (initially I thought it would be in hand, or even planned).
                          antimisandry.com

solving planetary misandry
                          Feminism's ridiculous reality can be hard to separate from the laughably ridiculous.

I like females - I admire femininity - I despise feminism

Comment

Quote from Marx View Post
                            Seems the site went down for a few hours again earlier. I wanted to convey my gratitude to the many folks who tried to contact me... Unfortunately, I was asleep after a night shift. I woke at 5pm and it was back online by 5:10.
                            Am I the only one to think this excuse is unacceptable. Sleeping is for whimps, please ensure it doesn't happen again

Comment

Quote from Martin E View Post
                              Am I the only one to think this excuse is unacceptable. Sleeping is for whimps, please ensure it doesn't happen again
                              *snicker*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
                              Working...
                              X