Solaris of Nice Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solaris of Nice Guy

I'm just giving a shout-out to Solaris of Nice Guy's for the help he gave me yesterday in resolving disk-space related issues on the server. As I'm sure you noted, AM went down for over a day while I was trying to locate the problem. Unfortunately, my technical support for the server try their hardest to say as little as possible, so it's hard to get to know what happened if I rely on them.

Solaris of NG's forum dropped by and offered a hand and then went on to spend a good few hours plugging away at the system. He helped fix up an issue with the database too as well improving some of the server's settings for us.

So if you notice a speed increase in the pageloads and postings, thanks is due to Solaris. While we're talking about that, I'm told the Nice Guy's forum is looking for new blood... so if anyone fancies having a look at their site, you may want to drop by and register an account, though you're free to view much content as a guest (same as here, some is public while other content is limited to registered members). Please give antimisandry a mention if you do happen to sign up
    The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

Antimisandry now offers it's members personal sub-forums
    (click here to register yours)

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Re: Solaris of Nice Guy

You're more than welcome Marx, and thanks for the shout. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and drink excessive amounts of alcohol!
    Find out why American Women Suck at The NiceGuy's American Women (mostly) Suck Page

Comment

Props to the man.

Maybe we can further develop this 'cooperative concept' amongst different MRA communities, rather than acting as isolated pockets of disorderly and inefficient resistance.
      Last edited by Celtic Druid; 6th-August-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

A Big Thankyou to you Solaris !!!

Comment

Quote from Celtic Druid View Post
          Props to the man.

Maybe we can further develop this 'cooperative concept' amongst different MRA communities, rather than acting as isolated pockets of disorderly and inefficient resistance.
          Here here! On that note, please do feel free to read my latest front page update.
          Find out why American Women Suck at The NiceGuy's American Women (mostly) Suck Page

Comment

Like you, Solaris, I'm not one for complaining endlessly... But I do make a point of stressing a company's sexism to their face if I identify it and ask them how it would be the other way around. Usually they just marginalize the impact as if men ... just don't get it.
            The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.

Comment

Solaris must be a master of IT to be complimented by Marx who is no amateur himself

Comment

WOW!!!-i just joined and was surprised that one of my main heros in the mrm is registered there.
                I have asked around for the last couple of years if anyone knew of what happened to my main man "MAUS",who in my opinion is one of the great leader's of the mrm.

i hope he doesn't disapear again

Comment

If I understand correctly, MAUS was keeping his head down due to a lawsuit over in Canada. He didn't want the opposition to have anything to use against him.

Comment

Oh dear, I do hope it works out for him... Like Outdoors, I have a lot of respect for that fella.

Comment

Great work Solaris. BTW, how is that Chat Service going?
                      ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
                      Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Chat service is still running. We get newbies every so often. The Antimisandry room is still there waiting for when you guys decide to use it again.

Comment

Been a member of that forum for many years as it contains a wealth of information as well as some very sharp minds such as Solaris..

Well worth a visit..
                          Continued studies of feminism increasingly reveal it to be best described as emotional diarrhoea coupled with intellectual constipation.

Comment

Quote from christianj View Post
                            Been a member of that forum for many years as it contains a wealth of information as well as some very sharp minds such as Solaris..

Well worth a visit..
                            Indeed, highlighting a point I made earlier in the thread about the benefits of a closer connection between two excellent MRA forums. I am determined in seeing this is so. And then? We progress accordingly in a positive manner.
                            Last edited by Celtic Druid; 14th-August-2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Just testing uploads. Hopefully this works.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
                              Working...
                              X