What rights should women have?
This is a discussion on What rights should women have? within the Feminist Flipside anti misandry forums, part of the General category; Quote from Lady Catherine Equality with all others, freedom from statism and capitalism, love, and peace. *nods in defiance* I ...
- 10th-June-2011 #16
Re: What rights should women have?
From what I see, we don't ever go backwards and we don't ever stop progress - initiatives create opportunity to change and change becomes our reality. I think the number 1 question about men's rights is, "Can men change, can they move from attack and defense [which is a characteristic] and work towards something for the greater good of men?" So far, overwhelmingly, the answer is "No!".
Last edited by julie; 10th-June-2011 at 01:37 AM.Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.
- 10th-June-2011 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- 10th-June-2011 #17
- Member Since
- Jan 2011
- Quincy, Illinois, United States
- My Blog Entries:
Re: What rights should women have?Quote from julieThe Bible is bullshit, the Koran is a lie
The Bagavad Gita did not fall from the sky
These are the books that are written by men
They've caused wars, now follow if you can
First they created sin so they could win
Then they built the cages they could put us in
Then they took away our tribes and gave us jail
Then they took away the Earth and gave us hell -- Corporate Avenger - The Bible is Bullshit
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By savethemales in forum Feminist/ MisandryReplies: 2Last Post: 7th-September-2010, 12:06 PM
- By Danarus in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 14Last Post: 19th-May-2008, 02:48 AM
- By Feminist_Scum in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 3Last Post: 17th-January-2007, 10:50 AM
- By khankrumthebulgar in forum Discrimination & Sexist Double StandardsReplies: 0Last Post: 16th-May-2006, 12:12 PM