A modest proposal for dealing with unwanted husbands
This is a discussion on A modest proposal for dealing with unwanted husbands within the Discrimination & Sexist Double Standards anti misandry forums, part of the Why We're Here category; Quote from AKUUS The latter half is the more interesting: But I don't want to leave this unpleasant subject on ...
- 23rd-June-2009 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
Re: A modest proposal for dealing with unwanted husbands
wimyn nowadays basially see men as ambulatory slaves much like the ancient Romans saw theirs;
the slave might be treated as a lovable entity as long as it done what it was told;
the master was allowed to kill a recalcitrant slave or one they tried to escape ;
the choice was with the owner (wimyn)
this scenario and order was understood and accepted by the Roman community just as the peonage slave to wimyn is understood nowadays
the difference is in Roman times the slave was captured but nowadays he chooses to be her slave - but probably by dint of lifelong brainwashing - Momma kindergarten elementary schoold high school etc
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By contraeverything in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 9Last Post: 18th-September-2009, 12:09 PM
- By Percy in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 2Last Post: 21st-September-2008, 07:35 PM
- By Major Tom in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 14Last Post: 11th-November-2006, 02:59 AM
- By khankrumthebulgar in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 0Last Post: 14th-May-2006, 04:46 PM