Is there such a thing as a woman who can make decisions?
This is a discussion on Is there such a thing as a woman who can make decisions? within the Chit chat (MAIN) anti misandry forums, part of the Introduction to anti misandry category; Quote from Marx I totally agree. So you can fully understand why we take offence at feminist logic when they ...
- 13th-June-2011 #16
- 13th-June-2011 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- 13th-June-2011 #17
- 13th-June-2011 #18
Re: Is there such a thing as a woman who can make decisions?
There's way too many capable women to make an assumption women need anyone. The down turn is that many men don't need anyone either. Older feminists celebrate this as men and women choosing love for marriage/relationships rather than sex (1960)or babies (1980) while religious groups see it as a family crisis.Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Daveyone in forum Fathers ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 6th-November-2009, 01:12 PM
- By FFFF in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 48Last Post: 29th-April-2009, 03:32 AM
- By Dylan MacVillain in forum Feminist/ MisandryReplies: 2Last Post: 19th-August-2008, 04:26 PM
- By Tyrael in forum Feminist/ MisandryReplies: 2Last Post: 14th-June-2008, 05:51 PM
- By Timocrat in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 25th-October-2007, 11:51 AM