This is a discussion on She's fired. within the Chit chat (MAIN) anti misandry forums, part of the Introduction to anti misandry category; Not withsatnding that the french are a peculiar lot, we must accept that the sacking (english slang) of the french ...
- 26th-January-2009 #1
Not withsatnding that the french are a peculiar lot, we must accept that the sacking (english slang) of the french foreign minister Rachida Dati is a possitive, although tiny, step toward sanitizing the fundamental relationship of the genders.
No doubt, the diehard feminist, will be up in arms, against such an action.
The fact is, nevertheless, the french foreign minister has violated the Health and Safety laws by returning prematurely to her place of work.
In my opinion the french government has sent the correct mesage to the french people.
I can only hope the English speaking world learn the lessons of the french experience and start to resist to bow to the feminist extremist.
Joan Smith: The stilettos were out for Rachida Dati - Joan Smith, Commentators - The Independent
- 26th-January-2009 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- Advertising world
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Zuberi in forum StupidityReplies: 2Last Post: 11th-February-2010, 09:37 AM
- By Dylan MacVillain in forum Discrimination & Sexist Double StandardsReplies: 11Last Post: 7th-August-2009, 12:02 AM
- By Otis the Sweaty in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 52Last Post: 5th-May-2009, 05:00 PM
- By Dylan MacVillain in forum General NewsReplies: 9Last Post: 1st-May-2008, 09:26 AM