This is a discussion on lifeleague principles within the Chit chat (MAIN) anti misandry forums, part of the Introduction to anti misandry category; http://www.thelifeleague.com/ Our Statement of Principles 1. LifeLeague believe that all life is sacred and given of God and that it ...
- 29th-November-2007 #1
Our Statement of Principles
1. LifeLeague believe that all life is sacred and given of God and that it is the duty of every man and woman to peacefully campaign to end the violence of abortion.
2. Abortion is the deliberate murder of an innocent child and is a most grievous sin against God and a crime against humanity.
3. Contraception is the cornerstone and root cause of abortion, sexual immorality and the disintegration of the family.
4. Abortion not only destroys the life of the child but also permanently damages the mother. It also negatively impacts on the immediate family, social group, society and the whole of mankind. Each person being a unique individual human being that can never be replaced or replicated.
5. Social Justice, inclusive
6. We believe that people will never reject abortion until they see what abortion really is. Therefore LifeLeague champions the use of graphic images showing the full bloody horror of abortion. We understand this tactic is extremely unpopular, however, the LifeLeague will always strive to put the reality of child killing in front of every person in this country.
7. We are absolutists. We can never subscribe to the popular ‘gradualist’ approach, which is infecting the other Pro-Life groups. We will never tolerate a wee bit of abortion, LifeLeague campaign to stop all abortions, to criminalise the act and to hold to account in law, (not the mothers) all those who perform, assist or are in any way connected to the promotion of baby murder. Until abortion is outlawed completely, the LifeLeague will campaign to defend our unborn brothers and sisters with every means at our disposal.
- 29th-November-2007 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Lester Burnham in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 8Last Post: 9th-October-2009, 11:34 PM
- By Percy in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 11Last Post: 5th-February-2008, 10:25 PM
- By Rebadow in forum Discrimination & Sexist Double StandardsReplies: 1Last Post: 25th-March-2006, 12:19 AM