This is a discussion on 9/11 documentary within the Chit chat (MAIN) anti misandry forums, part of the Introduction to anti misandry category; on channel 4 just now, "102 minutes that changed America". We were moving into our house on the day it ...
- 7th-September-2009 #1
on channel 4 just now, "102 minutes that changed America".
We were moving into our house on the day it happened so were totally oblivious to it. My wife was pregnant with our first child at the time and I thought to myself what a world for her / him to be brought into.
It really sends shivers up the spine some of the footage. How wicked.
- 7th-September-2009 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By frostyboy in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 42Last Post: 26th-March-2010, 04:38 AM
- By RebelliousVanilla in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 0Last Post: 19th-September-2009, 02:59 PM
- By Percy in forum Campaigns & NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 17th-August-2009, 06:45 PM
- By khankrumthebulgar in forum Campaigns & NewsReplies: 4Last Post: 18th-April-2008, 03:36 PM