Hunting Trip, anyone?
This is a discussion on Hunting Trip, anyone? within the Campaigns & News anti misandry forums, part of the Activism Assembly category; It is heartening in a war when one breaks a code and stumbles across some useful military intelligence - such ...
- 4th-September-2008 #1
Hunting Trip, anyone?
It is heartening in a war when one breaks a code and stumbles across some useful military intelligence - such as where your enemy is gathering.
Here is a list of an enemy near you, (for Americans), provided by the cryptographer ladies at N.O.W. and their Political Activism Committee.
Profiles of 2008 Candidates Endorsed by NOW PAC
- Judy Baker (D-MO, 9th District)
- Kay Barnes (D-Mo., 6th District)
- Sam Bennett (D-Pa., 15th District)
- Diane Benson (D-Alaska, At Large)
- Darcy Burner (D-WA, 8th District)
- Leslie Byrne (D-Va., 11th District)
- Hillary Clinton (Presidential Candidate)
- Steve Cox (D-Ill., 15th District)
- Donna Edwards (D-Md., 4th District)
- Judy Feder (D-Va., 10th District)
- Joan Fitz-Gerald (D-Colo., 2nd District)
- Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz., 8th District)
- Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY, 20th district)
- Beth Hafer (D-Pa., 18th District)
- Christine Jennings (D-Fla., 13th District)
- Mary Jo Kilroy (D-Ohio, 15th District)
- Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz., 1st District)
- Marge Krupp (D-Wis., 1st District)
- Betsy Markey(D-Colo., 4th District)
- Gary Peters (D-MI, 9th District)
- Chellie Pingree (D-ME, 1st District)
- Cheryl Sabel (D-Al., 2nd District)
- Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill., 9th District)
- Dan Seals (D-Ill., 10th District)
- Jeanne Shaheen - (D-NH, Senate)
- Linda Stender (D-N.J., 7th District)
- Niki Tsongas (D-Mass., 5th District)
- Dr. Victoria Wulsin (D-Ohio, 2nd District)
More about the 2008 Elections
Last edited by Marx; 4th-September-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
Love the Sinner but not the Sin.
“ For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. “
(and within ourselves)
(Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious.
If you meet one on the road as you Go your Own Way,
offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.
- 4th-September-2008 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- Advertising world
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By outdoors in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 17Last Post: 1st-October-2010, 04:08 PM