This is a discussion on Domino's Misandry within the Campaigns & News anti misandry forums, part of the Activism Assembly category; Plasmasphere wrote the following: I'm not sure if everyone has seen the new Domino's commercial where a woman insults her ...
- 12th-January-2008 #1
Plasmasphere wrote the following:
I'm not sure if everyone has seen the new Domino's commercial where a woman insults her man's sexual prowess. Misandry in America at it's best. I wonder how women would feel if he made a loose pussy comment and wondered out loud who'd answer the door because it would take him so long to cum. Please join me in expressing our displeasure.
Thanx my brothers, and to my few sisters too.
A copy of my message to them follows:
Your recent ad promoting 30 minute delivery including a couple about to have sex and the woman insulting his performance is NOT the sort of thing that is going to endear me to your company or compel me to buy your products. Can you even IMAGINE the uproar if that situation were reversed and the husband made some comment to the effect of "...sure but you're so loose that it will take far longer than 30 minutes for me to climax....who'll answer the door while I'm inside your gigantic cavern?" Misandry is just as wrong as misogyny and will not be tolerated. I, and many men that I can reach, will be boycotting your chain until the ad is removed~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~
~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~
~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~
~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~
~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~
~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~
~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~
~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~
~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~
- 12th-January-2008 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- Advertising world
- 12th-January-2008 #2
- Member Since
- Jul 2007
- Southport, Britain
- My Blog Entries:
Re: Domino's Misandryceltish - Just my twopenn'orth
And tell them "If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to fear" - from The Secret Policeman's Handbook
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
Truth is hate to those who hate the truth - Alexandra
In times of deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell
- 12th-January-2008 #3
Re: Domino's Misandry
I sent one also. But I wonder if there is a way I can view the ad and pass it.Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.
- 12th-January-2008 #4
Re: Domino's Misandry
I have done a lot of work and research on misandry advertising.
Ad campaigns are expensive and are very rarely abandoned once they are launched.
The thing to do in response is:
(1) when a company opts to buy a misandrist ad....boycott that company forever. Make it plain to the corporate world that the use of misandrits advertising results in permanant loss of customers and market share...don't even bother complaining about the ad or argueing with the company's spin doctors in their public relations department....anounce that you are no longer a customer...forever...zero tollerance...take no prisoners.
(2) Do research on the advertising agency and it's other customers, as well as it's prospective customers ...this is NOT difficult because the advertising industry by it's very nature is inclined to brag.
(3) Make your complaints and concerns known to the clients of that ad agency which have not purchased a male bash ad campaign yet and politely advise them that it would not be wise or prudent to use their advertising budget to male bash.
All efforts to prevent the spread of syphillis or AIDS are time much better spent than trying to treat that which is already infected.
- 12th-January-2008 #5
Re: Domino's Misandry
The primary ad agency for Dominoes is J Walter Thompson which is the oldest and largest ad agency in the world:
This ad agency already has lots of other interest group enemies...the ant-smoking folks have ben waging war with them for a decade now.
This might seem like unbeatable power but ultimately it is not....gain and loss of market share is their stock and trade, not malebash. The feminazi trained staff at that agency WILL get the riot act read to them if dollars are lost to them or their clients.
Now then, to those of you who like to compose rants....I sort of do myself ...as some of you may have noticed...I have a 20 gigbyte slavedrive crammed full of rants I have sent to ad agencies and to their clients.
What I have found is...contrary to the advice that others might give....politely worded messages simply get the spin doctor kiss off....sarcasm and insult leaves an impression and tends to get discussed at the big mahogany table where the next ad campaign is planned.
You can actually get a feeling of satisfaction from doing this.
Sure beats feeling like the new Jew in Germany.
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Marx in forum Why We're HereReplies: 31Last Post: 26th-March-2011, 05:00 AM
- By Percy in forum Discrimination & Sexist Double StandardsReplies: 8Last Post: 18th-January-2010, 04:18 AM
- By Exposing Feminism in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 28Last Post: 25th-July-2008, 10:54 AM
- By Marx in forum Campaigns & NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 12th-March-2007, 03:25 AM
- By Dr David Banner in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 6Last Post: 30th-January-2007, 03:22 PM