This is a discussion on Common Sense within the Art and Literature anti misandry forums, part of the Off Topic Stuff category; I apologize in advance for the language, but that aside, I thought this was great....
- 8th-June-2008 #1
I apologize in advance for the language, but that aside, I thought this was great.
"Every noble impulse, every unselfish expression of love; every brave suffering for the right; every surrender of self to something higher than self; every loyalty to an ideal; every unselfish devotion to principle; every helpfulness to humanity; every act of self-control; every fine courage of the soul, undefeated by pretense or policy, but by being, doing, and living of good for the very good’s sake—that is spirituality." -David O. McKay
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12
- 8th-June-2008 # ADSAdvertisement Circuit advertisement
- Member Since
- 8th-June-2008 #2
Re: Common Sense
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Marx in forum General NewsReplies: 6Last Post: 26th-June-2008, 04:02 PM
- By outdoors in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 4Last Post: 5th-June-2008, 11:06 PM
- By Marx in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 6Last Post: 17th-June-2007, 12:49 AM
- By Marx in forum Chit chat (MAIN)Replies: 0Last Post: 30th-September-2006, 01:25 PM