- 11th-May-2011 #1
F&F Massachusetts Action Alert: Shared Parenting BillMassachusetts Action Alert: Shared Parenting Bill to Be Heard, We Need Your Presence, Your Phone Calls
May 9th, 2011 by Glenn Sacks, MA, Executive Director
Fathers and Families’ Shared Parenting bill (H02684) will have its public hearing by the Joint Committee on the Judiciary on Wednesday, May 18 at the State House in Boston. We want your help for this critical hearing. We need you to:
1) Call the members of the Judiciary Committee (as well as your local legislators) and let them know that you support H02684.
The contact info. for all Committee Members is here. To find your own state senator or representative, click here. Tell us how your interactions went by writing to us at FathersandFamilies@FathersandFamilies.org.
2) Be there on Wednesday, May 18 at 1 pm in the Gardner Auditorium at the State House when the bill is heard. For directions, click here. Tell us you will be attending by emailing us at FathersandFamilies@FathersandFamilies.org.
Background on H02684
Fathers and Families members’ Citizen Lobbyist efforts of the past several months have paid off, as nearly 30% of all Massachusetts legislators signed on as co-sponsors of Shared Parenting legislation. For a complete list of these legislators, click here or see the bottom of this page.~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~
~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~
~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~
~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~
~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~
~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~
~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~
~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~
~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~
- 12th-May-2011 #2
- Member Since
- Oct 2008
- West Michigan
- My Blog Entries:
Re: F&F Massachusetts Action Alert: Shared Parenting Bill
Is this about Fathers and Families: Fathers and sons and daughters?
You may also enjoy reading the following threads, why not give them a try?
- By Percy in forum Marriage/Divorce, Children, Choice for MenReplies: 2Last Post: 24th-February-2011, 10:16 AM
- By Tyrael in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 9th-April-2010, 08:36 PM
- By frostyboy in forum Fathers ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10th-March-2010, 06:18 PM
- By Zuberi in forum General NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 20th-January-2010, 10:23 AM
- By Tyrael in forum Campaigns & NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 29th-November-2006, 10:44 PM